R.D. Sherrill provides one of the most comprehensive and efficient construction management services in the Bay Area. By providing a highly organized system, we ensure our projects run smoothly and efficiently, minimizing time required by our clients. Services we provide during the construction phase include:
Construction Cost Control
- Value engineering guidance which provides a selection of cost effective materials and construction methodology.
Subcontractor Contract Control with a Detailed Approval Process
- We have worked closely with our attorneys to draft agreements which are clearly defined and suited for each trade. These agreements ensure that all of our subcontractors perform to the highest of standards that we have set forth.
Critical Path Scheduling and On-line site management
- We pride ourselves on the use of the latest in scheduling software, which ensures the progress of construction on a daily basis. The use of critical path scheduling helps our Project Managers and clients identify and procure materials that require long lead times, helping keep schedules on track.
- Progress reports and photographs are provided weekly to our clients. These reports outline completed work and the work scheduled for the upcoming week. Our Project Managers also hold weekly client meetings with the design team to review on-going progress.
Onsite Project Control
- Our Project Managers and Superintendents oversee the entire construction process. Field offices are equipped with the latest computer and communications equipment for up-to-date information on schedules, budgets and real-time design development decisions.
- We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of quality on all of our projects. Our staff continually monitors the quality of work-in-place, to ensure the craftsmanship meets our high standards.
- Our client’s privacy is very important to us. We take every step necessary to insure the privacy of all our clients.
Risk Management and Insurance
- R.D. Sherrill construction carries all the proper insurance certificates for each of our jobs and verifies that all of our subcontractors do as well.